Addiction is a very personal and sensitive topic. Nearly everybody is affected by it to varying degrees.
In this seminar I want to inspire you to grow your inner awareness for the addictive parts of yourself.
Addiction can be embedded in our daily life like coffee, sugar or unhealthy food. It may be part of our social life like cigarettes, alcohol or marijuana. It can be hidden like pills, medicine, or illegal drugs. It can be digital like computer games, social media or porn. It can be behavioral like work, sex or unhealthy relationships.
What is really happening with myself due to addiction?
We look at the…
- Level of the Mind and all his excuses and illusions, but also its pressures and needs for control
- Level of Emotions, all its unfulfilled needs and dreams, and the fear of feeling sadness and emotional pain,
- Level of Energy, how we deal with pleasure and displeasure, tension and relaxation,
- Level of Physical Body, and how his natural reaction to negative substances and behavior is overruled and turned into craving.
There will be different types of sessions:
- Explanatory sessions for your intellectual mind
- Mindfulness training sessions for your awareness of body, energy, emotions and the mind
- Imaginations to contact deeper parts of yourself
The methods start, where your willpower, your positive mind, your positive affirmations and self hypnosis end. In this seminar I will try to help you uncover deeper layers of yourself and find back into natural states of being without pressuring yourself into it. The Inner Child in you, that turns to addiction because of unfulfilled needs and fear, is not further abandoned. Rather we try to bring this dynamics into the light of our awareness to find better and more mature ways to fulfill our needs – without the collateral damage of addiction.
This seminar should inspire you to make a step, or a leap forward in your journey with addiction, which is awesome. But I want to also warn you, the seminar will not bring you to the end of your journey, nor will it be an exact step by step manual of what you have to do to heal yourself. The idea – that something outside of ourself solves all the big inner conflicts – is part of the problem, not the solution. I will present you with lots of ideas and different perspectives onto yourself. You take from it, what fits into your journey at a given moment in time.
If you suffer from severe mental or physical symptoms please contact a doctor, psychiatrist, psychotherapist, or similar.
Feel free to attend this live seminar in addition to your other treatments.
I wish you all the best and have an amazing adventurous journey into yourself.